Sunday, August 23, 2009

Did You Know?

This video was very interesting to me. It certainly raises your awareness about everything going on in the world around you .A lot of technologies are advancing by the minute. It also sucks that a lot of the things I learned my freshman year is now outdated. and now there talking about inventing this super computer that is way smarter than a human being. Pretty soon there will not be any jobs, because they will have computers doing them all.

This video was also scary to me because it stated,"China will be the number one English speaking country in the world." It also stated,"25% of India population with the highest IQ's is greater than the population of the United States." What does this all mean? Is the U.S. that far behind? I mean how can another country speak our language that we have been speaking all our lives better than we can. This video is not just scary its crazy. I can honestly say the title fits the video perfectly, because half of the video, I didn't know.

1 comment: