Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blogging

Blogging was a good experience for all of us, having a blog to post on different subjects really had us go into depth about certain topics and blogging also introduce us to new things like podcasting and videocast. The good thing about blogging is that you have the opportunity to view your classmates blogs and get their opinion especially if both of you are discussing the same topic.

Blogging was new to me. This EDM310 class blog was my first experience with blogging. Other things that could be change is to have the directions more simple, sometimes it was kind of confusing finding the correct location of the topic. Also one post a week would be great!

Over all blogging was fun to me and I am thinking about continuing making post to my blogs after this class. It was a fun experience and I hope you continue this in your teaching. This is something great for future teachers.

2 comments:

  1. As you know, I am a great fan of blogging. I am glad you plan to continue to blog.

    It would be great if you could make a list of the instructions for blogging that were confusing. I'll make corrections for next semester.

    But I very much doubt I'll reduce them to 1 a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This EDM class was my first blogging experience also!

    ReplyDelete