Sunday, November 15, 2009

Toward A New Future of Whatever- Michael Wesch


I really enjoyed watching this video by Micheal Wesch. I didn't know "whatever" could have so many meanings. I can honestly say I use "whatever" in all three ways: the 60's way, the 90's way, and in the future way. It depends on the situation as to how I use the word whatever. For instance if your talking about something I could care less about, I would probably use the 90"s whatever. If I was working on something as a team and the other person idea sounds better, then I would use the 60's whatever. But as a student ready to start my career, I will do whatever it takes by whatever means necessary to complete school successfully, therefore I am using the the future way of whatever.

3 comments:

  1. I love your last sentence, Angel! It is funny as well as inspiring. I am glad that you are determined to do whatever it takes to finish school!

    ReplyDelete