Thursday, November 26, 2009

Project 6 Personal Learning Network




Before this class I had never heard of a Personal Learning Network, but thanks to Dr. Strange I had the opportunity to create one. I established my PLN through Blogspot.com, Facebook, Twitter, and Delicious. MY most used PLN is blogger. Through Blogger I have had a chance to chat with Mr. Needleman, Dorthy and her class from New Zealand, Jabiz Raisdana (Kaia's father), etc. I've even got a chance to view my classmates reactions and comment on them. Had I not taken this class I would have never experienced these exciting opportunities or known the power of blogging. Through Facebook I've left messages on classmates profiles pertaining to school work, posted a question and recieved feedback instantly, I'm even a friend of my art teacher Dr. Baggett. Thank you Dr. Strange for giving me the opportunity to create a PLN. I will continue to develope my PLN after this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment