Sunday, October 25, 2009

Alabama Learning Exchange


Alex is a website created by the Alabama State Department of Education. This website can be very useful and can be used as a resource for parents, teachers, students, etc. The Alabama Learning Exchange provides everyone access to know whats going on in the public school system. I think I will take advantage of Alex being that my daughter will be starting public school in two years.

I look forward to using Alex as a tool in my classroom as a future teacher. I will use Alex to make sure I am teaching my students everything they need to know according to state standards, plus much more. I think Alex is going to be a wonderful source to use in my classroom for guidance, additional teaching strategies, lesson plans and much more.

1 comment:

  1. Noted and posted. So you will use it as a parent before you use it as a teacher. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete