Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kaia

Picture of Kaia Wow! This is an amazing story about Kaia and her dad and how they connected to the world unexpectedly. Picture's and blogs that they used to share with family and friends turned out to be a learning experience for Mr. Chamberlain class. Click here to see.

I can only imagine the feelings Mr. Jabiz Raisdana are feeling right now. I know if it was my daughter I would amazed, excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time. I know he was very excited when he received the vociethread and video from a group of eight graders in Missouri!

Now I see the power of Twitter and how it can be used as a personal learning network. Although I've been told Twitter could be used as a learning tool, honestly I just didn't see the relevance until now. Now I'm going to start using my twitter page on a regular basis.

Thanks to Mr. Raisdana, I will be more cautious about the amount of hours my daughter spend inside the house. I will be sure she spends more time outside playing and exploring! We will see where here curiosity takes her.

1 comment:

  1. Get your child outside! Now that is a surprising outcome of this exercise. But a good one!

    ReplyDelete