Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Media Literacies


After the viewing this video NML staff08's channel, I believe everyone should know the new media literacies to keep up with whats going on in the world today. If you don't know some NML's you will not have the slightest idea as to operate internet, cellphones, camera's, etc. You probably could not even set up a myspace, facebook, or twitter page, which can be some useful sources for communication with people all of the world at no cost to you.

I posses 5 out of the 11 media literacies, but I plan to master by them all before long by practicing. I believe knowing media literacies will make me a better individual and open up more opportunities for myself as a future professional. Everything is so different now then it was years ago, so if you want to stand out practice your media literacies!

2 comments:

  1. I do believe that everyone should possess the skills of New Media Literacies. These skills allow us to be more effective people in the future.

    ReplyDelete