Saturday, October 3, 2009

iTunes U

After I watched the presentation about iTunes U Don't Waste Your Time, I realized their is so much more to iTunes than music and movies. It has audio and video content that you can take wherever you like on your iPod or iPhone. Everything in iTunes U comes from reliable resouces and the information is free.

To me iTunes is like a University that you can attend for free and learn about any subject matter that maybe interesting to you. You do not have to go a hour long class and listen to lectures to hear this information. All you have to do is download to your iPhone or iPod and listen to the podcast whenever and where ever it's convienient for you. I thing iTunes U is a very good website that a lot of people should take advantage of. I know I will!

1 comment: